Shooting The Truth

By Karolina Debowczyk
  Photography has always been a part of my life. Since I was young, I have always watched my mother marvel at the simplest things and capture them on film. I was intrigued with how beautiful something she saw through her eyes portrayed itself on black and white stills. She had a passion for photography which has inspired me to take this course. I look forward to seeing beyond the pictures and learning the meanings and inspirations of photographs as well as capturing my own visions. Looking forward to sharing with you all! Feel free to leave questions and comments....

                            
                                Below is a black and white photograph I had taken of my
                                daughter at four months...
                                      
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Followers